Counselling is an effective therapy for many issues –
Person-centred counselling can help you to explore in a safe and non-judgmental environment. During your sessions you will have time for self-discovery, you may have many epiphany moments when you will begin to recognize ways of being that no longer serve a purpose – replacing them with better and more appropriate strategies. The therapeutic process will enable you to reconnect to yourself more fully, physically, mentally and emotionally, and connect more fully with those around you and the things you truly care about.
Your experience of counselling cannot help but ripple into your life outside the therapy room bringing more clarity, balance and compassion, and promoting your feeling of wellness.
Counselling helps with so many issues
- Relationship issues
- Self-esteem issues
What Counselling can offer:-
- a confidential, supportive and safe environment
- feel more confident and secure in yourself
- find new skills and resources
- have an opportunity to explore past issues and traumatic events and leave the past behind
- create opportunity for personal growth, healthier relationship with self and others
- reconnect and re-balance and so regain trust and creativity
- the opportunity for positive change
– one common thread that unites almost everybody who enters counselling – is the need for something to change.
“If nothing ever changes, everything stays the same”!
There are many different Psycho-therapeutic therapies and it can be baffling to anyone looking for support, to know which one to choose! To help make that decision a little easier I have added a ‘Resources‘ page where you will find a few sources and links to webpages where you may find further information.