Do you identify with any of the following?
- Convincing yourself you are okay but deep down you are desperate for help
- Avoiding doing the things you would like to do, or used to do
- You seem to repeat unhealthy relationships
- You are constantly anxious or stressed
- You are feeling stuck and unable to move forward
- You are tired yet unable to sleep well
- It’s all about feeling better again!
What happens during a session?
I can support you where you need it, and whether your needs are short term or long term, I will offer you a warm and caring service to support your ongoing needs for as long as you need.
I have experience and skills in working with many issues including anxiety, trauma, low self-esteem and relationships concerns.
- Counselling helps with so many issues
- Relationship issues
- Self-esteem issues
What Counselling can offer
Counselling can help you to explore in a safe and non-judgmental environment. During your sessions you will have time for self-discovery, you may have many epiphany moments when you will begin to recognize ways of being that no longer serve a purpose – new understanding creating new awareness, replacing old behaviours with better and more appropriate strategies. The therapeutic process will enable you to reconnect to yourself more fully, physically, mentally and emotionally, and connect more fully with those around you and the things you truly care about.
Many people who have been in counselling have a shared experience which ripples into life outside the therapy room bringing more clarity, balance and compassion, and promoting your feeling of wellness….
- a confidential, supportive and safe environment
- feel more confident and secure in yourself
- find new skills and resources
- have an opportunity to explore past issues and traumatic events and leave the past behind
- create opportunity for personal growth, healthier relationship with self and others
- reconnect and re-balance and so regain trust and creativity
- the opportunity for positive change
one common thread that unites almost everybody who enters counselling – is the need for something to change.
“If nothing ever changes, everything stays the same”!
Imagine feeling GREAT!
- You can develop a sense of self-compassion
- Develop confidence in your own abilities
- Create healthy relationships
- Manage your feelings effectively
- Emerge from behaviours that keep you stuck
- Regain some calm and control in your life
- Heal past trauma
- time – for you, to find relief
- freedom – to explore new solutions
- space – to discover resolution and lasting, positive change
….. and EXPERIENCE positive change.
“beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it’s the middle that sees the important stuff and counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will…” quote from the film Hope Floats
I work with you in a person-centered way and use an integrative approach in order to help you achieve your aims.
Anna Udine HDip.HE MBACP counselling Bridgwater